Kelly Osbourne Discusses Her 90-Lb Weight Loss

 

Kelly Osbourne Discusses Her 90 - Lb Weight Loss









Following her gastric sleeve treatment, Kelly Osbourne has lost a whopping 90 pounds in the last year. However, there have been several setbacks on the way to this point. Osbourne discusses her weight loss, sobriety, and why she's happy than ever in a new interview.


She says her weight loss made her feel "amazing."




Osbourne says she has nothing but good things to say about her weight loss in a recent interview with Extra.

She stated, "I was so f***ing pleased and I felt wonderful." Her transition, however, was not prompted by media attention or peer pressure. She explained, "I did it for me."


She lost the weight to live a longer life.



Osbourne makes it plain that she wants to lose weight in order to enhance her health, not simply her beauty.

She stated, "I did it because I wanted to live." "I wanted the body to reflect the mind because I spent so much time working on my mind, then a year working on my body, and now it's all about the soul," she says.



She says people have focused on the wrong aspects of her transformation.



While Osbourne had her own reasons for wanting to change her figure, she claimed that many people think they knew what motivated her. "Everyone was so preoccupied with my appearance. They never inquired about my feelings "stated the celebrity.

Osbourne, on the other hand, stated that she is excited to see what the next chapter of her life contains. "I'm interested in learning more about what I don't know. I'm excited by what I've learned so far... The world is frightening right now, but it is an honor to be a part of it."


She's recommitted to her sobriety.


While Osbourne acknowledged to relapsing after four years of recovery, she insisted that it would not ruin her remarkable success.

Osbourne admitted that she regularly engages in self-destructive activities when her life seems to be going too nicely, but she now recognizes that she is not a person who can drink lightly.

"I'm an addict who felt I had enough time under my belt to drink like a regular person," she added. "It turns out I can't and will never be normal." "I'm not sure why I tried it in the first place. It's not for me, and it only took me a few days to realize I couldn't do it."







Kelly Osbourne - 

" This is something I have been working on for a long time "




Like her, do you want to loseweight?

Do you regret gaining weight?

Here is the solution  click here

Easy way to loss your weight click here








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post